Services for firms seeking Growth Capital
As an entrepreneur, you have used your ideas, drive and ambition and grown your business so far using finance from
self, friends, family and your neighbourhood bank.
Perhaps your business has even reached break-even point and is already profitable. You are now considering leveraging
external capital for accelerating the future growth of your business. This is when you will come face to face with the hard realities
of fund raising.
Key facts about raising growth capital
• Raising growth capital is a highly specialized activity.
• Only 3% of businesses are successful at raising private growth capital.
• Investors want to see more than just the business plan and the projected financials.
• Promoters need to be able to identify and highlight the key growth drivers of their business,
including how these growth drivers will scale with time.
• Valuation is often an issue.
The fund raising cycle
At Attainix Consulting, we help you with the fund rasing process for your early growth and expansion capital requirements
as depicted in the picture alongside. We have developed the ICQuickValueTM
methodology to especially address all the fund raising challenges listed above. We will create a business plan and
projected financials, of course. But that is not enough!
Investors want to understand your value proposition, quickly
. They also want to understand your plan
for nurturing and nourishing your value proposition.
Discover your Intellectual Capital quickly with ICQuickValue™
ICQuickValueTM is a lightweight framework for quickly assessing the Intellectual Capital of any
This framework enables us to quickly assess the intangible growth drivers of your business and helps you
formulate an action plan for managing and nurturing the same. It also enables us to sharpen your pitch material during the
fund raising process.
The scope of our services as part of the icFunding
- Investor material preparation
- Assesment of growth drivers using ICQuickValueTM
- Finalization of detailed business plan with inputs from you
- Preparation of the pitch collateral.
- Investor solicitation
- Shortlisting of the relevant investors
- Telephonic pitch to interested investors on your behalf
- Setting up meetings with investors to showcase the investment opportunity
- Structuring and negotiations
- Transaction structuring and negotiations on valuation
- Advising you on various clauses in the term sheet.
- Transaction closure
- Coordination during investor due diligence
- Coordination with financial and legal consultants to ensure closure of the deal
Read the sidebar to check whether you are ready to avail the icFunding service for your growing business.