icAdvisor for India
Intellectual Capital Analytics based Stock Advisory Services for Indian HNI investors
The icAdvisor for India
offerring is targeted at serious long-term HNI investors for the Indian market. Here, we leverage data from
icTracker for India
and using database analytics, we first construct a portfolio at the efficient frontier matching your risk profile, and then rebalance it
at your request. Our goal is to achieve superior risk adjusted returns for you from listed Indian stocks.
This is purely an advisory service, keeping you in complete control of your money at all times.
Salient features of our offering
|Stock picking is based on a Intellectual Capital analysis of the underlying business
||Portfolio is constructed at the efficient frontier i.e. combination of selected stocks are perfectly diversified
|The advice is customized to match your own risk profile
||We provide rebalancing suggestions for your portfolio whenever you tell us to
|There is no lock-in period. You are free to sell your stocks anytime you want
||We track your portfolio, including corporate actions such as dividends, bonus and splits
|Simple fee structure. No hidden charges
||We provide regular updates on the performance of your portfolio
Top three reasons why you should try the icAdvisor service
- Intellectual Capital - Intellectual Capital (or Knowledge Assets) provides long term competitive advantage to a Business. Such assets help the business in developing an
which ring-fences it from the competition. We only pick stocks where the underlying business has a high proportion of knowledge assets.
In leveraging the icTracker, the icAdvisor is the only stock advisory service in the world that picks stocks based
on the Intellectual Capital of the underlying Business. There is no equivalent stock picking service anywhere else.
- Rebalancing - Business environments are dynamic in nature. Businesses that have a competitive advantage today may see a rival
emerging on the scene in the very next quarter. We therefore monitor the business environment constantly, and update the value of the Knowledge assets
of the business as soon as its quarterly results are announced. At the end of it, we are able to
advice you confidently on how to rebalance your portfolio. This approach keeps your transaction costs to a minimum, yet gives you the best opportunity for
maximizing your returns.
- Back-Testing - The proof is in the pudding. Take a look at our amazing back-testing results in the chart below, generated assuming
a pure Growth risk profile and rebalanced once every quarter.
Our back-testing shows that starting December 2006
until December 2016
the Nifty 50
would have multiplied your money 2.1
Whereas a portfolio managed using the icAdvisor service during the same period would have multiplied your money
. In other words, the icAdvisor
would have outperformed the Nifty 50 by a whopping
. That translates to
a CAGR (or annual return) of 33.7%
on your money!
Whats more - the volatility of the icAdvisor based portfolio would be no more than that of the index itself, as can be verified from the
detailed back-testing results
This is so because the portfolio that we recommend is always generated at the efficient frontier
- which ensures the optimum risk/reward to you.
In the interest of transparency, we have published all the individual stock transactions generated during the back-testing right from day one,
so that these results can be independently verified.
Advisory Fee structure
|Package||Minimum Corpus||Fee Percentage||Validity||Rebalances
Rs. 5 Lacs
||1.25% of corpus||6 months||1
Rs. 10 Lacs
||2.25% of corpus||12 months||2
Rs. 15 Lacs
||4.0% of corpus||24 months||4
- Advisory fees are due in advance at the start of the service
- New Clients will have to fill up a brief Risk Profile form
- Clients will need to have their KYC registered on file with a SEBI approved KRA and provide us their PAN card copy for KYC verification
- Recommendations will be valid for the immediate next trading day only
- If you are not able to place your trades in the next trading day for any reason, you will have to use your
rebalance quota for getting fresh recommendations
- After the trades are executed, you will have to send us the trade summary details so that we may track your portfolio
- Rebalancing requests should be made one day in advance
- Unused rebalance requests will expire at the end of the validity period
- Clubbing of folios with separate PAN numbers will not be allowed
How to make payments
- Payments can be easily made by bank transfer or cheque deposits to our account at HDFC Bank at Mumbai, India. Our bank details are as follows:
Account No.: 00852560000667
Account type: Current account
Account name: Attainix Consulting
Bank branch IFSC code: HDFC0000085
Bank branch address: HDFC Bank, Regal Cinema Building, Shahid Bhagatsingh Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400039