icAdvisor for USA
Intellectual Capital Analytics based Stock Advisory Services for Investors in US stocks
The icAdvisor for USA
offerring is designed for individual investors in the US stock market. Leveraging data from
icTracker for USA
and using database analytics, we first construct a portfolio at the efficient frontier matching your risk profile, and then rebalance it
at your request. Our goal is to achieve superior risk adjusted returns for you from US stocks.
This is a pure advsisory service and is non discretionary in nature, keeping you in complete control of
your money at all times. We are an eligible Foreign Private Adviser (FPA)
as defined under section 403 of the Dodd-Frank act.
Salient features of our offering
|Stock picking is based on a Intelletual Capital analysis of the underlying business
||Portfolio is constructed at the efficient frontier i.e. combination of selected stocks are perfectly diversified
|The advice is customized to match your own risk profile
||We provide rebalancing suggestions for your portfolio whenever you tell us to
|There is no lock-in period. You are free to sell your stocks anytime you want
||We track your portfolio, including corporate actions such as dividends, bonus and splits
|Simple fee structure. No hidden charges
||We provide regular updates on the performance of your portfolio
Top three reasons why you should try the icAdvisor service
- Intellectual Capital - Knowledge assets provide long term competitive advantage to a Business. Such assets help the business in developing an
which ring-fences it from the competition. We only pick stocks where the underlying business has a high proportion of knowledge assets.
There is no equivalent stock picking service anywhere else.
- Rebalancing - Business environments are dynamic in nature. Businesses that have a competitive advantage today may see a rival
emerging on the scene in the very next quarter. We therefore monitor the business environment constantly, and update the value of the Knowledge assets
of the business as soon as their quarterly results are published. At the end of it, we are able to
advice you confidently on how to rebalance your portfolio. This approach keeps your transaction costs to a minimum, yet gives you the best opportunity for
maximizing your returns.
- Back-Testing - The proof is in the pudding. Take a look at our amazing back-testing results in the chart below, generated assuming
a pure Growth risk profile and rebalanced once every quarter.
Our back-testing shows that starting December 2006
until December 2016
the SnP 500
would have multiplied your money 1.6
Whereas a portfolio managed using the icAdvisor service during the same period would have multiplied your money
. In other words, the icAdvisor
based portfolio would have outperformed the SnP 500 by a whopping
. That translates to
a CAGR (or annual returns) of 15.1%
on your money!
Whats more - the risk of the icAdvisor based portfolio would be no more than that of the index itself, as can be verified from the detailed
This is so because the portfolio that we recommend is always generated at the efficient frontier
- which ensures the optimum risk/reward to you.
In the interest of transparency, we have published all the individual stock transactions generated during the back-testing right from day one,
so that these results can be independently verified.
My investment experience spans over 25 years and one of the best methods of choosing stocks (defined as that which has given me the best returns with the lowest risk!) is undoubtedly the system from Attainix! In the two years of using the system, my portfolio has handily outperformed the indices in the US. As an added bonus, the Founder of Attainix - Abhijit Talukdar is now a very good friend and his interest in investing and constant endeavor to deliver the best returns is exemplary. I would urge every investor to give the Attainix system a very close look and definitely sign up for the service.
icAdvisor Client since 2015, Boston
I have been following Attainix for over a year. The ICtracker tools has been tremendously useful to assess stocks from a totally different perspective.
Business Development Manager, Antwerp
Advisory Fee structure
|Package||Minimum Corpus||Fee Percentage||Validity||Rebalances
||0.6% of corpus||6 months||1
||1.1% of corpus||12 months||2
||2.0% of corpus||24 months||4
- Advisory fees are due in advance at the start of the service
- New Clients will have to fill up a brief Risk Profile form
- Recommendations will be valid for the immediate next trading day only
- If you are not able to place your trades in the next trading day for any reason, you will have to use your
rebalance quota for getting fresh recommendations
- After the trades are executed, you will have to send us the trade summary details so that we may track your portfolio
- Rebalancing requests should be made one day in advance
- Unused rebalance requests will expire at the end of the validity period
How to make payments
- Download and print a copy of the International wire
transfer form from the HDFC Bank website.
- In the field titled 'Intermediary Bank', fill in the name of the Correspondence Bank from among the USA banks in this list.
Further, in 'Field 56 A', fill in the Correspondent Bank's Swift code from the same list.
- In the field titled 'For Credit To', fill in the Correspondent Account Number from the same list.
- In the field titled 'Field 59', fill in the following:
Account No.: 00852560000667
Account Holders Name: Attainix Consulting
Bank Branch Address: HDFC Bank, Regal Cinema Building, Shahid Bhagatsingh Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400039
- In the field titled 'Remittance Info', choose option 3 and fill in the Account No. as 00852560000667. Further, in the 'Purpose Code'
field, fill in P0703. Please find a list of all the purpose codes.
- Submit this filled-in form to your local bank in the USA.
- You can also use the above details to make an International wire transfer through other channels such as TransferWise, Remitly, etc.
You will find general instructions for doing an International Wire Transfer here.
If you will be using other channels, please note the following details:
HDFC Bank Swift code: HDFCINBB
HDFC Bank Colaba Mumbai branch IFSC code: HDFC0000085
- Whichever way you make the wire transfer, do inform us by email immediately after making the payment.
- International wire transfers take between 1-4 days to reach the destination account. Please check exact transfer times with your local bank.